Deposit and Final Payments
When you sign up for a tour, your deposit is due at the time you sign up and submit tour paperwork. We will send you a secure invoice for the deposit payment. Your final balance payment is due no later than February 1st in the year of your tour.
Multitour discount: Book two tours in the same year and receive $100 off each tour price! (Does not apply to the May Mini tour due to the low cost and short nature of the tour)
Rooming discounts: Room together with your spouse or friend and each of you get $100 discount from your tour price!
Lifetime discount of $50 applies to 6 or 7 day tours and $100 for 10 day tours. (does not apply if using the Multitour discount or rooming discount)
CASH PAYMENT discount of $50 applies if you pay your tour fee by check or money order.
Interested in other types of photography tours?
If you enjoy incredible lightning, red rock, amazing cactus, canyonlands, and a lot of fun, please check out our other website for monsoon storm lightning workshops and slot canyon adventures at South West Photography Tours!
- July 10th Killdeer, Saskatchewan Canada Tornadofest (7/12/2018)
- July 9th Northeast Montana Tornadic Supercell (7/11/2018)
- June 28th Southeast Montana/Northwest South Dakota Tornado Outbreak (6/29/2018)
- June 26th South Central Kansas Tornado and Supercellfest (6/27/2018)
- June 19th Prospect Valley, Colorado Tornado (6/20/2018)