Deposit and Final Payments
When you sign up for a tour, your deposit is due at the time you sign up and submit tour paperwork. We will send you a secure invoice for the deposit payment. Your final balance payment is due no later than February 1st in the year of your tour.
Multitour discount: Book two tours in the same year and receive $100 off each tour price! (Does not apply to the May Mini tour due to the low cost and short nature of the tour)
Rooming discounts: Room together with your spouse or friend and each of you get $100 discount from your tour price!
Lifetime discount of $50 applies to 6 or 7 day tours and $100 for 10 day tours. (does not apply if using the Multitour discount or rooming discount)
CASH PAYMENT discount of $50 applies if you pay your tour fee by check or money order.
NOTE: ANY PROMOTIONAL DISCOUNTS OR OTHER DISCOUNTS WILL BE APPLIED TO THE FINAL TOUR BALANCE, NOT THE REQUIRED DEPOSIT.
Interested in other types of photography tours?
If you enjoy incredible lightning, red rock, amazing cactus, canyonlands, and a lot of fun, please check out our other website for monsoon storm lightning workshops and slot canyon adventures at South West Photography Tours!
- July 10th Killdeer, Saskatchewan Canada Tornadofest (7/12/2018)
- July 9th Northeast Montana Tornadic Supercell (7/11/2018)
- June 28th Southeast Montana/Northwest South Dakota Tornado Outbreak (6/29/2018)
- June 26th South Central Kansas Tornado and Supercellfest (6/27/2018)
- June 19th Prospect Valley, Colorado Tornado (6/20/2018)